Sunday, December 15, 2013

You Are Van Zeeland Worthy

I was strolling with my Kathy Van Zeeland around the Saint Edward State Park and discovered the Grotto, which is a beautiful little hideaway.  The engraved board seems like a fitting greeting especially for a Kathy Van Zeeland girl.  I find that her elegant, functional bags are such great value for a very reasonable price. I'm so excited to find out that Kathy's collection is now on Shop HQ. 

I adore the teal color on this bag, combined with the browns.  Those brown panels are, by the way, great side pockets for stuffing keys, or phones, or receipts, etc.  The front zips have attached bling for the pulls.  I always expect some bling from Kathy.  These front pockets are so handy, I use one for my cell because its so secure, but gives me such quick access.  The straps are padded, so are very comfortable on the shoulder, but the length is not too long for carrying on the arm or by hand comfortably.

And here's the inside story.  Look at how easy it is to see whatever is in your purse with this light colored lining.  On the one side a large zip pocket, and on the other 3 slip pockets.  It opens so nice and wide, you can quickly reach whatever you need.

See what a pretty spot this Grotto is.  Kathy Van Zeeland is a nice complement to little hideaways, or to a celebration out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment