Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's No Brees Being A Saints Fan in Seattle

Some people might think it's a Brees to be a Saints fan living in Seattle, but not on this Monday Night Football! I'm a BIG Seahawks fan, of course, EXCEPT when they meet the Saints. Go Saints! But guests at the Seattle party still managed to find something in common - purses! Of course, I carried my NFL Saints crossbody, but one of my friends carried a beautiful, hand crafted, and leather tooled bag she bought in New Orleans!  Look at the gorgeous large size (if you're a big bag girl you like that), and that nice, big pocket on the front. Looks like they really know purses in New Orleans!

A closer look at the tooling on my friend's leather Sereno.

Looks as if DangeRuss Wilson is pausing in the action to double check the New Orleans stylin' at our party. I'm not seeing any look of concern from him though.

And the action continues, and the purses have to be moved because positioning by the big screen is drawing foul remarks from others at the MNF party. That's okay, there's always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment