Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Morgan Hill Jewelry at Esse

Store Manager Lara Kahler, she's on the far left in the picture, makes sure the Esse Store has fabulous purses for sale, and even more items. Next to Lara in the picture are Anita Davis, Owner/Collector/Visionary, and next to her on the right is Laura Hardy Public Relations and incredible Wordsmith.

Among other things for sale are books, stationary, clever cards, scarves, and jewelry.  One of the jewelry collections sold is by a resident artist. 

Artist and Esse Shop Gal Morgan Hill, she's the fourth on the right in this picture of the Ladies of Esse, is a wonderful jewelry designer. Morgan has a BFA in Furniture Design and Woodworking, and designs unique jewelry treasures that are sold at the Esse Store. Her classic lines in wood bring a new dimension to your accessories.
With the popularity of selfies these days, I thought I'd try it.  I just got home from work and am relaxing on my backyard balcony.  I'm wearing my Morgan Hill necklace.  This geometric piece gives me a splash of color against an otherwise rather plain, beige dress.  The sparkling silver chain is the perfect complement to the light weight wood.  I've received so many compliments on this necklace.

For variety, my necklace is reversible, with the neon green now hidden you can see a deep blue.
 

It was hard for me to decide on a single piece from Morgan Hill's selection, but now you can see what turned the tide. Blue and Green are Seahawks colors! In addition to wearing my necklace for work and personal life - it's obviously ideal for Seahawks game days! This isn't what Morgan had in mind, and isn't what the NFL had in mind with their jerseys either, but this will be a winner among the 12th man gatherings and tail gatings.
 
 
Go Hawks!

And go look for Morgan Hill Jewelry on Pinterest - 
 Morgan Hill on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment