Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Bag For Every Reason

Back from the Write on the Sound (WOTS) writing conference.  What an incredible 3 day weekend! I really enjoyed all the classes, and meeting the authors. And I enjoyed facilitating one of the Table Topics on Creative Reading and Writing Book Recommendations.

A working conference means the need for multiple bags!

Lots of women were carrying multiple bags for everything they needed for the day.

  1. I had my "bucket style" Bruce Makowski (thanks QVC!) for my normal purse contents. I especially love the way he styled the outside corner pockets, 2 on each side of the purse.  Just the perfect size for my phone in one and my keys in another.                                                                           
  2. And my Dennis Basso tote (thanks QVC!) is so roomy for all my writing and presentation materials.  But, still includes an inside zipper pocket and a couple of slide pockets for quick access to essentials while I'm in a class, so I don't have to search and search while the presentation moves forward, and disturbing people around me. It really kept my own presentation materials so handy too!
  3. And finally, a treasured souvenir tote I brought home from a visit to the amazing New York Public Library.  The outside is a representative picture of the famous lions outside the door. I use this to carry library books (how fitting!) back and forth from the library, which is right by where the WOTS conference was.



Good things come in three's!

No comments:

Post a Comment