Monday, October 7, 2013

National Handbag Day! October 10th!

Yes, it's real! There is a National Handbag Day!  Celebrate on October 10th!

Here's the link all about it National Handbag Day from Purseblog

I think on National Handbag day I'll celebrate with my beautiful Jessica Simpson. How will you celebrate?

This is an elegant, stand out red. A big bag, but does not feel like a big bag when you're carrying it.

Deep side pockets that are great for my keys and other small things I need to put away on the run.  Full open pockets that are the width and height of the purse on front and back. Love those!  And each are secured with snap tops. And then the inside is the roomiest!  It has great, light lining so I can easily see what I need. Really stylish secure hardware with a brass look.

I love this feminine, big bag.

Lady with red
See the roomy front and bag pockets opened up. So handy and fit plenty without losing the purse's shape. And this gives you a glimpse of the pretty, light lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment