Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tig Goes to School

This time the symphony is at our local high school and the venue is the "Great Hall", which is a small but meaningful step up from performing in the Gym. The High School musicians pictured here are waiting for the Band Director who is about to walk in and conduct. Three great wind symphony selections, and the finale is a medley from the musical Oliver!

My captivating and functional, suede Tignanello is such a treat to carry to the High School Fall Concert. The suede is the softest. The emerald green and blue is a great combination with jeans, or slacks, or a splash of color with a plain grey or black skirt. Tonite it gets me close to the school colors of green and purple! Thank you QVC for this fabulous Tig TSV (Today's Special Value)

Look at how incredibly big this Tig is on the silky, signature lined inside.  Looking at it in the other picture balanced on my knee in the bleachers, I bet you had no idea how much room there is. The two side pockets are totally zipper secure. The middle opens up from a snap at the top into such a handy area for my camera, the school information I had to drop off, the information for the Music Boosters group, my phone, and a few more little items in the zippered pouch on the side.



Three very different symphonies in 4 nights, feels like a record. I'm done with concert fun for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment