Wednesday, October 30, 2013

With Dale Chihuly and my D&G

I'm honored to meet Dale Chihuly at the reception celebrating the release of his newly published 3-book collection Chihuly on Paper.  The reception was at the Chihuly Glass Museum next to the Space Needle in Seattle.

I'm lovin' the lavendar of my D&G that I carried on my arm.  The color is so pretty.  It carries and looks like a nice medium size bag, but when you open the zipper across the top it opens wide and stores like a huge tote.  It includes handy inside pockets and a side zipper pouch.  Beautiful!  And on the outside, just enough bling to reflect all the gorgeous Chihuly glass exhibits.



My coveted purchase of the Chihuly book set.  Notice the artist's signature on the front.  A wonderful reception and event.




















One page inside Chihuly on Paper Charcoal.  The other books are Acrylic and Graphite
 

No comments:

Post a Comment