Thursday, October 3, 2013

Steve Martin, Steep Canyon Rangers, Beaded Bag, and a Little Kate Spade

Night on the town at Benaroya Hall to see the amazing Steve Martin and equally amazing Steep Canyon Rangers. Wow! Great show! Even a big bag girl like me switches to a beaded clutch for this kind of event. I learned since that one Seattle Symphony event I went to with a friend, and with one of my big shoulder totes. A couple days later she complained about women with big purses being in her way. Uh oh! Lesson learned - small bags for small spaces like halls and theatres.

My beautiful beaded evening bag next to my Kate Spade card holder. Tonite Kate is holding my tickets to Steve Martin and Steep Canyon Rangers, ready for the concert! Can't fit much in an evening bag, just the essentials.

I love this beaded bag! I bought it at an auction, at a benefit for the Seattle Shakespeare Company. I was so excited to get the winning bid!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy,

    Are you joining NaNoWriMo this year? I just signed up. If you join too, let me know. We'll be writing compadres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea! I just went to the site and it sounds great. I'm signed up . . .

      Delete